- Fully automatic unwind and rewind tension controls
- Photo-electric guiding for printed material
- Edge guiding for unprinted material
- Rotary or razor cutting
- Calibrated metre counters
- Pressure controlled lay-on rollers and rewinding arms for individual slit reel control.
- Maximum slit width 1850mm
- Minimum slit width 13mm
- Maximum unwind diameter 1100mm
- Maximum rewind diameter 800mm
- Woven and non-woven
- Label stock
- Material thickness from 4½ microns to 1100 microns
Contact us for a quote
Rewinding & Salvage service
- Crushed cores
- Incorrectly sized cores
- Incorrect widths
- Over or undersized reel diameters
Hygiene, Quality, Traceability
We operate strict quality and hygiene standards at all processing stages and can provide full traceability on all converted material. Truslit has achieved accreditation for both the BRCGS and International Quality Assurance standards.
Truslit site is accredited to the BRC global standard for packaging and packaging materials with an ‘AA’ accreditation.